CHOCOLATE MAKING CLASS Level 1
working with couvertures and compounds!
Chocolate making course – this is NOT A DEMO class. You will make your own chocolates in cut and molded category.
Workshop proceeds with lot of techniques mentioned below:
- Tempering chocolate by seeding method
- Tempering chocolate by tablering method
- How to achieve temper in adverse situations and without thermometers
- Understand importance of temperature and crystallization points
- Understand different types of fats in chocolate and why it is important to stabilize fats.
- Demonstration of good and bad tempering, avoiding surface shrinking
- How to check consistency by touching and pouring method
- Learn correct ways of chocolate melting, understanding effects of humidity, room temperature and refrigerator temperature
- Dealing with common problems faced in humid and tropical climate – how to avoid sweating of chocolates
- Learn to add flavours
- Learn to colour chocolates
- Understand various types of moulds and equipments
- Learn mould filling methods
- Learn bulk and cut methods for chocolate making [ time saving methods]
Learn filled chocolates in popular categories:
- Soft centers
- Fruit pastes
- Mendiants and bulk cut pieces
- Liquid adding techniques
Learn best practices (dos and don’ts) in chocolate making
Recipes shared upon completion of course: Hazlenut Walnuts, Nutty Coffee Gianduja, Indian Samosa, Tangy Strawberry, Lemon twist, Dark fantasy, Green goddess, Sunny summer, Mango mania & Orange Dilemma.
Course Fee: 4500/- Mumbai only [outside Mumbai fee may vary]
Course Take Away: recipes, notes, supplier list and box of 12 assorted chocolates
Class Timing: it is a 1 day class which starts at 10:00am. – 5:00p.m. duration is 6-7 hours
Course dates: Check Schedule page
Venue: Find complete address in Contact us page
All inclusive course: This is all inclusive course, we supply all the necessary material. You don’t need to bring anything. You may like to bring your apron.
Join the class